Post Your Counseling Request

Welcome to Counsel. If you have anything that needs counselling, please post your counseling request here. Receive God’s Words as ultimate answers to any of our problems. Be enlightened and amazed of how God’s Words have everyday applicable answers to every person’s lives.

I would like to ask counsel for...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Got molested by a senior pastor of a huge church

I was molested by a senior pastor of a huge church worldwide when I was 30 years old been touched in my private parts while my husband was watching, long time ago, my husband could not react violently because we are both workers in that church during that time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As you have said, we can’t do much anything about it, because it was long time ago and you tolerated it along with your husband. Every time you remember it the best thing to do is pray and seek GOD’S will through His Words. GOD has reasons why He has allowed bad things to happen to GODly people. Long, eternal plan that you and I don’t know yet, until CHRIST returns. So hold on until CHRIST returns for we will all know it. I for one have experienced things that I can’t explain until now, but I don’t know it but only GOD knows.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but the things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all of the words of this law.

2 Cor 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of…

2. about having a big church across dasmarinas, cavite

i like to put up a huge church across dasmarinas, cavite before it enters in dasma proper. i have the funds already.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there it’s a good idea. anything that is for the LORD GOD and not against Him is a good, and godly idea. If you have the minds, and you have the cross, then go forth it. it’s a good strategical place especially it’s near a cross.

• Don't see your idea?

Post Your Counseling Request

Feedback and Knowledge Base